BS EN 1504-2:2004 covers products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures, including definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity. The standard gives details for the identification, performance, safety and evaluation of conformity of products and systems to be used for surface protection of concrete, to increase the durability of concrete and reinforced concrete structures, as well as for new concrete and for maintenance and repair work.
The standard applies across the 25 member states of the EU as well as Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland, and represents an opportunity to further improve concrete repair practice.
The standards must now be used by specifiers, particularly those operating under public procurement rules.
In order to download the Deckmaster BS EN 1504-2 accreditation documents, please register your email address below and we will send a confirmation email to you with a link to the associated documentation.
Available Deckmaster BS EN 1504-2 documents:
- Deckmaster System R: BSEN 1504-2 BRE Test Certification
- BSI ISO 9001 2008 Quality Management Certificate
- BS1 Factory Production Control Certificate for BSEN1504-2
- BSEN1504-2 Declaration of Performance for Deckmaster System R
- BRE Assessment of Durability Report 287055, on Deckmaster System R, see page 3, Summary 2.4 “expected to have a service life of at least twenty years”